…a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his garden. it grew and became a tree, and the birds of the air perched in its branches…

luke 13:19

Monday, April 12, 2010

blakely+karlan = cute. as. a. button.

Another segment of my busy weekend was getting to spend my Sunday morning getting to know two silly, happy, and super funny love birds! (maybe funnier than me... can it be?!?!) Blakely and Karlan, recently engaged and soon to be married! This is the first of "future-Smith family" sessions. Next up? Bridal Session at the Antique Rose Emporium!! Then... the "BIG DAY" in June!! Can't wait, and I'm SUPER happy I got to know these two!

 I can only hope I captured their true "jokester" personalities on camera!

IMG_7768
IMG_7633
IMG_7494

Way more pictures on flickr. Thanks guys, I had "uber-fun"... (which by the way, is a word I used for the first time during our photo shoot)... ah, there is a first time for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment