…a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his garden. it grew and became a tree, and the birds of the air perched in its branches…

luke 13:19

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Berlin, Tina, & Dorn... LOVE the red!

So last Saturday, I had a maternity shoot with Tina for their 2nd baby. Their first baby is Berlin and she is just... well, words can't describe HOW ADORABLE she is! She has the cutest red hair and these little bangs that float just right in front of her pretty little eyes. 

Needless to say, I got a tad obsessed with this shoot because the colors came out so VIVID mostly because of their hair color! :)

Tina - you are SOOOOOO pretty pregnant! 
Dorn - you're a lucky man!
And Berlin... get ready, because if this next baby is nearly as cute as you are, then you're going to have a LOT to contend with!

Here are a few of my favs. I have to say, there were too many to count, but I posted quite a few on the flickr page too:

IMG_6502 IMG_6292
IMG_6234 IMG_6430


1 comment:

  1. Great images! Though I'm entirely biased. We had a lot of fun, hopefully we can do it again once the little one makes is grand entrance. I really love the one with Berlin far off in the field and the one where Tina has her hand out touching the grass.

    ReplyDelete